5th Class Mathematics
Mathematics is very necessary in understanding chemistry very well, so we now publish some basics of mathematics from class 5th maths. Hope you like our work.
Multiplication: operation to get no. of times of given no. eg- 5×5 = 25
Vedic trick of multiplication–
HCM (Highest Common Multiple) and LCM (Lowest Common Multiple) :
Profit = selling price – cost price
Loss = cost price – selling price
Profit% = (profit x 100)/cost price
Loss% = (loss x 100)/cost price
Amount = principle + interest
Simple Interest = principle x rate% x time
Simple Interest = (principle x rate x time)/100
AM = antemeridian
PM = postmeridian
Kilo = 1000 times
Deci = 1/10
Hecto = 100 times
Centi = 1/100
Deco = 10 times
Mili = 1/1000
Perimeter of Triangle = sum of lengths of all three sides of triangle.
Perimeter of Rectangle = 2 (Length + Breadth)
Perimeter of Square = 4 x ( Length of any one side)
Area of Rectangle = Length x Breadth
Area of Square = Side x Side
Different Angles used in Mathematics:
- Acute Angle < 90o
- Right Angle = 90o
- 90o < Obtuse Angle < 180o
- Zero Angle = 0o
- Straight Angle = 180o
Different Triangles used in Mathematics:
- Right Triangle = Triangle containing one 90o angle
- Equilateral Triangle = Triangle having three equal sides and three equal angles, and have each angle of 60°.
- Isosceles Triangle = Triangle having two equal sides and two equal angles.
- Scalene Triangle = triangle having different length of sides.
- Acute Triangle = Triangle having all three angles less than 90o
- Obtuse Triangle = Triangle having one angle more than 90o