What is an atom?
An Atom Have
- Nucleus is very small and heavy part of the atom.
2. An Surrounding Electron Cloud
- Surrounding electron cloud is large and lightweight part of the atom.
Nucleus of an Atom
- Protons have a positive charge.
- All atoms are distinguished by the number of protons it has (atomic number).
- Neutrons have no charge.
- Neutrons have same mass as protons.
Electron Cloud of an Atom
- Electron have a negative charge.
- Electrons are contained within the shells of electron cloud.
- Electrons have very small mass as compared to neutrons and protons.
- Electron move in orbital motion around nucleus.
- Electrons decides how bonds formed.
|What is Atom – Atomic Structure|
I think now you have lot of information about
What is Atom ?
Welcome to new Chemistry Notes Info website Welcome Friends… Your chemistry tutor move from ChemistryNotesInfo.blogspot.com to ChemistryNotesInfo.com This is just a welcome post especially from your Chemistry Tutor i.e. Chemistry Notes Info. Dear friends finally now we move our ChemistryNotesInfoLearn More…
Above video is video of 11 Scientists and their Brilliant Inventions. You can also see more videos on famous scientists and their inventions at our YouTube channel Chemistry Notes Info . List of famous scientists and their inventions Archimedes TheRead More…
Abbreviations used in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing As we know pharmaceutical manufacturing products i.e. medicines, life saving drugs have very high importance in our life. Today we learn about various abbreviations used in pharmaceutical manufacturing process steps or simply in pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.Read More…
Welcome to new Chemistry Notes Info website Welcome Friends… Your chemistry tutor move from ChemistryNotesInfo.blogspot.com to ChemistryNotesInfo.com This is just a welcome post especially from your Chemistry Tutor i.e. Chemistry Notes Info. Dear friends finally now we move our ChemistryNotesInfoRead More…
Viscosity Do you know! “What is viscosity“. To understand about viscosity, we take example of some liquids like Honey and Water. As we know honey is thicker than water. So honey flow with very slow speed on floor than water,Read More…
General Knowledge Questions App General Knowledge Questions Free General Knowledge Questions App – This app contains General Knowledge Questions of Samanya Gyan in Hindi and Samanya Budhi in Hindi. General Knowledge Questions App is a Hindi GK app. This GKRead More…